Hi! Very delicious !!!!! Hugs, Sonia Maria
mmm. your september breakfast special sounds delightful.
That is one of my favorite breakfasts. I wish I could send you the tomatoes from my friend's garden. Bright red through and through.
Perfect palette!
hum, it looks so good!
Mmmm... love this one. That's what I've been eating too. Regardless of what else I'm having for breakfast - a tomato from the garden is included.
oh how i love the sliced tomato for breakfast!
This looks absolutely scrumptious! I'm insanely jealous of your breakfasts.
This is my ideal breakfast! mmm, fried egg, sliced tomato and black coffee. delicious!
One of my favorites.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hi!
Very delicious !!!!!
Hugs,
Sonia Maria
mmm. your september breakfast special sounds delightful.
That is one of my favorite breakfasts. I wish I could send you the tomatoes from my friend's garden. Bright red through and through.
Perfect palette!
hum, it looks so good!
Mmmm... love this one. That's what I've been eating too. Regardless of what else I'm having for breakfast - a tomato from the garden is included.
oh how i love the sliced tomato for breakfast!
This looks absolutely scrumptious! I'm insanely jealous of your breakfasts.
This is my ideal breakfast! mmm, fried egg, sliced tomato and black coffee. delicious!
One of my favorites.
Post a Comment