it is yummy gazpacho from whole foods.
Yay! I guessed right!
simply... lunch?
now, jen, i like a nice soup just as much as the next food enthusiast, but i thought this was simply breakfast.and even i'm not crazy enough to have soup for breakfast. unless did you skip breakfast. do no pass go, do not photograph breakfast?
soup is breakfast food in japan!so is salad...it depends on how you look at it! :)
This is a great blogg!!! I used to photo all my breakfasts, this is my best ones http://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/09/yoghurt-frukost.htmlhttp://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/08/fruktsallad-med-keso.htmlhttp://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/08/idag-fick-det-bli-en-lpar-runda-i.html
Question,Your breakfasts are all sooo healthy and delicious. Do you watch what you eat? I assume you are not overweight.
show me brooklyn breakfasts!!
oooo! Looks so yummy!
its looking cool
Post a Comment
10 comments:
it is yummy gazpacho from whole foods.
Yay! I guessed right!
simply... lunch?
now, jen, i like a nice soup just as much as the next food enthusiast, but i thought this was simply breakfast.
and even i'm not crazy enough to have soup for breakfast. unless did you skip breakfast. do no pass go, do not photograph breakfast?
soup is breakfast food in japan!
so is salad...
it depends on how you look at it! :)
This is a great blogg!!! I used to photo all my breakfasts, this is my best ones
http://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/09/yoghurt-frukost.html
http://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/08/fruktsallad-med-keso.html
http://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/08/idag-fick-det-bli-en-lpar-runda-i.html
Question,
Your breakfasts are all sooo healthy and delicious. Do you watch what you eat? I assume you are not overweight.
show me brooklyn breakfasts!!
oooo! Looks so yummy!
its looking cool
Post a Comment