I thought that was an egg yolk in the center. I wish I could have breakfasts like this...one day.
Oh man. That looks delicious.
thats a whoppingly beautiful breakfast.
Oh my. One of your best looking breakfasts yet!
That looks so good where I am right now - cold and rainy. And I love those napkins. Linen? Really beautiful.
This looks so delicious and hearty. I wish I could eat this way and this healthy every morning. Love your blog!
I wish it were breakfast time. Right. Now.
mmmm... breakfast... i recently discovered the wonder of the poached egg... still, if you've fried up some bacon you've gotta fry the eggs....-- tony
wow, I've just had my lunch, but I want to have breakfast now :))
So beautiful and nourishing breakfast!
I never thought zucchinis are meant for breakfast but this looks so delicious that I've just got to try it.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I thought that was an egg yolk in the center. I wish I could have breakfasts like this...one day.
Oh man. That looks delicious.
thats a whoppingly beautiful breakfast.
Oh my. One of your best looking breakfasts yet!
That looks so good where I am right now - cold and rainy. And I love those napkins. Linen? Really beautiful.
This looks so delicious and hearty. I wish I could eat this way and this healthy every morning. Love your blog!
I wish it were breakfast time. Right. Now.
mmmm... breakfast... i recently discovered the wonder of the poached egg... still, if you've fried up some bacon you've gotta fry the eggs....
-- tony
wow, I've just had my lunch, but I want to have breakfast now :))
So beautiful and nourishing breakfast!
I never thought zucchinis are meant for breakfast but this looks so delicious that I've just got to try it.
Post a Comment