I have been following your blog for a few weeks, I am sorry I took so long to write here though. Breakfast such a mundane and simple thing but the way you capture it - makes me look forward to my breakfast next morning and inpsires me to make it better and more enjoyable. ...Thanks for sharing it with us. ...Cheers Neha
P.S - I love you gnarled mug !!!!! I think I am go0ing to make one like that for myself. ;)
I have been following your blog for a few weeks - sorry it took me so long to write these words of appreciation.
I love how you capture a mundane and routine with such poise and beauty. Brekfast is an imp meal for me too and I look forward for your posts. It inspires me to make my breakfast better and more enjoyable...Thanks for sharing with us.
Cheers Neha
P.S - I love your gnarled mug and I am going to make a similar one for myself. Thanks for the idea...
just found your blog- i love breakfast too-best meal of the day- keeps you balanced and maintains your weight-- ever had mighty muesli -you can eat it and lose weight, you feel sooo satified all morning
you have a great website...easy to follow and your pictures are very easy on the eyes....one thing some people don't get is that presentation is everything....this makes me hungry....and I love the overnight oatmeal/chia seed recipe....very cool for a foodie like.
30 comments:
whole grain toast with avocado, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. coffee. krank press produce calendar.
om nom ! avocado must be the best fruit/veggie (?) ever . greetings from swe
That's one of my favorite morning snacks - it reminds me of a great dish at Cafe Gitane in NYC. Have you ever been there?
is light?
but always too good
lovely
silvana
red pepper flakes are KEY! YUM!
delish
avocado clearly is a favourite around my home too. hmmm. x
I have been following your blog for a few weeks, I am sorry I took so long to write here though. Breakfast such a mundane and simple thing but the way you capture it - makes me look forward to my breakfast next morning and inpsires me to make it better and more enjoyable. ...Thanks for sharing it with us. ...Cheers
Neha
P.S - I love you gnarled mug !!!!! I think I am go0ing to make one like that for myself. ;)
I have been following your blog for a few weeks - sorry it took me so long to write these words of appreciation.
I love how you capture a mundane and routine with such poise and beauty. Brekfast is an imp meal for me too and I look forward for your posts. It inspires me to make my breakfast better and more enjoyable...Thanks for sharing with us.
Cheers
Neha
P.S - I love your gnarled mug and I am going to make a similar one for myself. Thanks for the idea...
Yummm, everything you eat looks delicious and healthy. I love your "Currently Loving" section. Figs are to die for!
www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com
Everything in this breakfast rules, I so love avocado (except I had mine for lunch in a wrap)
YUMMY!!
beautiful photo! i love that produce calender it's so lovely!
and i love avocado on toast!
xx
eliza
Avocado in the morning! Surprising! I like you mug it looks like an antique object!
looks really good. nice breakfast!!
I'm eating this very thing as I write, except I included a fried egg and some parmesan cheese on top. So happy I found your lovely, inspiring blog!
Having very nice breakfast. Need company???
LOVE IT!
I always have this for breakfast, but i also add tomatoes! sooo good
loving your blog!
breakfast is my favourite meal of the day.
sab @
http://fromblank.blogspot.com
just found your blog- i love breakfast too-best meal of the day- keeps you balanced and maintains your weight-- ever had mighty muesli -you can eat it and lose weight, you feel sooo satified all morning
Miam miam, i d even want that for my lunch or my "goûter" as we say in france....
Ok. So I could never have avocado for breakfast- I need something sweet in the mornings, but still, I love *seeing you* eat it!:)
a piece of heaven. .viva avocado!drool:)
I love that mug of yours! Breakfast is my favorit meal of the day, especially porrich made swedish way (/my way) ^^,
looks delicious. i'm going to try it.
YUMMMM.
you have a great website...easy to follow and your pictures are very easy on the eyes....one thing some people don't get is that presentation is everything....this makes me hungry....and I love the overnight oatmeal/chia seed recipe....very cool for a foodie like.
Avocado and toast is the best breakfast!
it's soo simple, but so yummy :)
btw how do I follow you?
Post a Comment