steel cut oatmeal with apple raisin compote.
looks so so good!
One of my favourites :) Did you make the compote? (I never do haha) xx
Hi Jen,I've been watching your blog for quite awhile now. Your photos are truly inspiring. May I ask how you made that compote?
fot the compote, i just cut up apples and put them in a slow cooker for a while. i added some raisins towards the end. super easy!
may i ask you, does your book include recipes?
holly, it does not. only photos.
This bowl of oatmeal looks amazingly good! gosh, i am so making this asap! Apple + raisin compote sounds perfect! such a beautiful photo.xxeliza
Nice dish! And a pretty napkin too
this looks so good! raisin apple compote! yum.
That sounds so good it's almost dessert :)
Oatmeal is such a perfect meal for a chilly Autumn morning! Yum!
That looks wonderfully yummi. Great in this weather.
Looks great. Perhaps you alreadyanswered this question, so I apologize if it's a repeat--how do you prepare/cook your oatmeal--water,almond milk??BarbaraG
barbara,this time i used water. sometimes i do almond or rice milk.
Looks beautiful!
i guess this is my first time here... love the idea of a blog with just one photo per post.
I love this! I *adore * !breakfast- it's one of the treats of my day- now, when I come to your blog in the evening I get *two treats* Yayyy! Thank you- seriously this is great!;-)
I love apple in my oats, yum x x
Post a Comment
19 comments:
steel cut oatmeal with apple raisin compote.
looks so so good!
One of my favourites :) Did you make the compote? (I never do haha) xx
Hi Jen,
I've been watching your blog for quite awhile now. Your photos are truly inspiring. May I ask how you made that compote?
fot the compote, i just cut up apples and put them in a slow cooker for a while. i added some raisins towards the end. super easy!
may i ask you, does your book include recipes?
holly, it does not. only photos.
This bowl of oatmeal looks amazingly good! gosh, i am so making this asap! Apple + raisin compote sounds perfect!
such a beautiful photo.
xx
eliza
Nice dish! And a pretty napkin too
this looks so good! raisin apple compote! yum.
That sounds so good it's almost dessert :)
Oatmeal is such a perfect meal for a chilly Autumn morning! Yum!
That looks wonderfully yummi. Great in this weather.
Looks great. Perhaps you already
answered this question, so I apologize if it's a repeat--how do you prepare/cook your oatmeal--water,almond milk??
BarbaraG
barbara,
this time i used water. sometimes i do almond or rice milk.
Looks beautiful!
i guess this is my first time here... love the idea of a blog with just one photo per post.
I love this! I *adore * !breakfast- it's one of the treats of my day- now, when I come to your blog in the evening I get *two treats* Yayyy! Thank you- seriously this is great!;-)
I love apple in my oats, yum x x
Post a Comment