i love your mug as the 2 above commenters said, i have a pretty similar one, that is greenish blue that i got at a local handmade pottery shop :) love ceramics...and that breakfast looks delicious!
Your photos are like little glimpses into a life that seems truly fabulous. If I could eat breakfast like that every day I think I'd be 100% healthier (mentally at least!). Thanks for sharing the snippets... I want that mug! Where can I get one?
10 comments:
english muffin topped with mushrooms, broccoli rabe and egg.
I love your big coffee mug.
How CUTE is that mug?! :)
i love your mug as the 2 above commenters said, i have a pretty similar one, that is greenish blue that i got at a local handmade pottery shop :) love ceramics...and that breakfast looks delicious!
xx
Eliza
oh hungry for brekkie again!
love this photo! as they all said above, love the mug ;) so beautiful!
xo
maya
I'm in love with your blog. So inspired to cook more now. Hahaha this is great. You should put up names of your menus though.
xx
Yummy I truely adore your blog. I love mornings and what better way to start your day!! I think I following is a must now cuz I am an adict...
Your photos are like little glimpses into a life that seems truly fabulous. If I could eat breakfast like that every day I think I'd be 100% healthier (mentally at least!). Thanks for sharing the snippets... I want that mug! Where can I get one?
Hey Jennifer,
I like the way you picture your photos....makes me hungry :)
Do you cook all these??
Post a Comment