goat's milk vanilla yogurt, cinnamon + sugar on english muffin, and coffee.
Reminds me of a childhood favorite = cinnamon toast :)
such beautiful photo.cinnamon sugar toast is so delicious, as Veggiegirl said childhood favorite! :)xxEliza
love this! looks so good, childhood as Liz and Eliza said :)and love goats milk yogurt too.xxmaya
+ berries = perfect breakfast!
i loved cinnamon sugar toast as a kid, so nostalgic
Mmm. That looks amazing.Which reminds me, I haven't had breakfast today... I believe some cinnamon toast is in order.
Mmh. Can I taste?
rachel's yogurt? yum.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
goat's milk vanilla yogurt, cinnamon + sugar on english muffin, and coffee.
Reminds me of a childhood favorite = cinnamon toast :)
such beautiful photo.
cinnamon sugar toast is so delicious, as Veggiegirl said childhood favorite! :)
xx
Eliza
love this! looks so good, childhood as Liz and Eliza said :)
and love goats milk yogurt too.
xx
maya
+ berries = perfect breakfast!
i loved cinnamon sugar toast as a kid, so nostalgic
Mmm. That looks amazing.
Which reminds me, I haven't had breakfast today... I believe some cinnamon toast is in order.
Mmh. Can I taste?
rachel's yogurt? yum.
Post a Comment