love broccoli rabe with garlic, haven't had that in ages, but its so good! :) beautiful photo the greens are so vibrant and the steam from that coffee! ahh love it!!
Mmmm...I love to have savory breakfasts sometimes too. I haven't figured out a good way to cook broccoli rabe though - I find it often tastes way too bitter. Garlic would help.
11 comments:
scrambled egg whites with feta. sauteed broccoli rabe with garlic. coffee + cream.
Love the way the green pops. Love greens breakfasts!
gosh that broccoli rabe sounds good. pretty, too.
what a delicious looking savory breakfast. i love it!
love broccoli rabe with garlic, haven't had that in ages, but its so good! :)
beautiful photo the greens are so vibrant and the steam from that coffee! ahh love it!!
xx
Eliza
Broccoli rabe with GARLIC?! Say no more - I'm sold :)
lovely breakfast! such a savory nice breekie + love the steamy coffee! now i want coffee :)
xo
maya
yay for green in breakfast!
Mmmm...I love to have savory breakfasts sometimes too. I haven't figured out a good way to cook broccoli rabe though - I find it often tastes way too bitter.
Garlic would help.
Broccoli for breakfast? what a total rebel!
love the warmth of your table :)
love * light
Post a Comment