scrambled egg whites with onions, ham and hot sauce.
Hot sauce makes EVERYTHING better :)
love that coffee cup!
I agree, hot sauce DOES make everything better :)
ooh....this is a good one for my husband! He loves the hot sauce.
Crystals? Its heaven on eggs :)Maggie
spunky! ps...i'll be visiting olema next month ;)
That looks delicious! I love breakfast, you make it look even better!
quality of the photo are extraordinaryLove it so much
Post a Comment
9 comments:
scrambled egg whites with onions, ham and hot sauce.
Hot sauce makes EVERYTHING better :)
love that coffee cup!
I agree, hot sauce DOES make everything better :)
ooh....this is a good one for my husband! He loves the hot sauce.
Crystals? Its heaven on eggs :)
Maggie
spunky! ps...i'll be visiting olema next month ;)
That looks delicious! I love breakfast, you make it look even better!
quality of the photo are extraordinary
Love it so much
Post a Comment