you have inspired me to have this same breakfast tomorrow morning. love that bright turquoise pen. xo
i have a similar bright green pen!
I love your sugar and creamer set and I ADORE your chicken butt mug :)
I would love to sink my teeth into that toast. <3
peanut butter and apples has been my combo craving ALL week! definitely having this scrumptious meal in the morning.Thanks!
I have that pen. But I want the mug and the creamer/sugar set and the plate and the napkin, and the table and the breakfast.
is that soy butter or peanut butter you have on your toast? looks delicious either way!
You make me have breakfast envy =/Fantastic, original and downright delicious blog, x
Jen!! I have the handtowels that match that chicken mug!! :) I've been a fan for a while, but never comment. Lovely work, and yummie breakfast as always!! Hope you are enjoying your new place.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
you have inspired me to have this same breakfast tomorrow morning. love that bright turquoise pen. xo
i have a similar bright green pen!
I love your sugar and creamer set and I ADORE your chicken butt mug :)
I would love to sink my teeth into that toast. <3
peanut butter and apples has been my combo craving ALL week!
definitely having this scrumptious meal in the morning.
Thanks!
I have that pen. But I want the mug and the creamer/sugar set and the plate and the napkin, and the table and the breakfast.
is that soy butter or peanut butter you have on your toast? looks delicious either way!
You make me have breakfast envy =/
Fantastic, original and downright delicious blog, x
Jen!! I have the handtowels that match that chicken mug!! :) I've been a fan for a while, but never comment. Lovely work, and yummie breakfast as always!! Hope you are enjoying your new place.
Post a Comment