Welcome back!! :0)
Such a fresh shot for such an autumnal day. I do love your mornings.
good morning jen! looks like it is going to be a great day. xo
welcome to your new home :)
Hope the move went well! Love the sweet kitty in the background... ours are always staring out the window too. :)
Great color and light.
looks like you are successfully settling in to your new digs.
Is that a cat in the background?
yes, it is my cat:)
I hope that when you're gone longer than a few days, it doesn't mean you don't have time to eat breakfast. Welcome back.
Oh, lovely colors. Made even better by the kitty ;P
oh hello! this looks like the new breakfast spot. welcome to the new home!
looks tasty.. but im a big man! lolSonoma Productionshttp://www.youtube.com/greekcandyman
It's so colorful! Greatest way to start a wonderful day.*
Just got hungry!
very pretty half-a-kitty.
This is brilliant... Can I please please please borrow one of your pictures to post a link on my blog?
We miss you, Jen! Hope you're well!
what a lovlie blogg
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Welcome back!! :0)
Such a fresh shot for such an autumnal day. I do love your mornings.
good morning jen! looks like it is going to be a great day. xo
welcome to your new home :)
Hope the move went well! Love the sweet kitty in the background... ours are always staring out the window too. :)
Great color and light.
looks like you are successfully settling in to your new digs.
Is that a cat in the background?
yes, it is my cat:)
I hope that when you're gone longer than a few days, it doesn't mean you don't have time to eat breakfast. Welcome back.
Oh, lovely colors. Made even better by the kitty ;P
oh hello! this looks like the new breakfast spot. welcome to the new home!
looks tasty.. but im a big man! lol
Sonoma Productions
http://www.youtube.com/greekcandyman
It's so colorful! Greatest way to start a wonderful day.
*
Just got hungry!
very pretty half-a-kitty.
This is brilliant... Can I please please please borrow one of your pictures to post a link on my blog?
We miss you, Jen! Hope you're well!
what a lovlie blogg
Post a Comment