After a long absence, I am back with an exciting announcement: a new book, Southern Makers! This book is a follow up to Brooklyn Makers and will be released in a few weeks on October 15th. Please take a look and support all the great things happening in the South right now. There are some amazing people included, like Another Feather, Proud Mary, Imogene + Willie, and so many more!





8 comments:
Beautiful! Congrats!
The photography looks so gorgeous. I love it! And I also have to mention, that little spoon to the left in the first photo is the cutest thing. Any ideas where it came from?
Congratulations! It looks beautiful...makes my want to take a trip to the South!
The book looks lovely. I'll be on the look out for it.
Congrats! It looks like such a beautiful little treasure. Wish it'd be published in Denmark!
Congratulations! It looks great, will look out for it in bookshops in Belgium!
Congratulations! Will you be doing any signings?
Love these images.
Post a Comment