My breakfasts tend to be less artistic-mess and more runny egg yolk, toast crumbs, moisture from orange juice glass, milk from latte-mess...i just can't make that look good. Your pics are inspiring. I miss pomegranates!
Another beautiful photo! I bought some of your photographs in 2009 and so happy to see you're still making these. They're the perfect combination of food love and high art. Thank you.
21 comments:
This breakfast reminds me of my time spent in Granada, Spain (named after the pomegranate) Perfect Sunday morning treat!
pomegranate, tangelo, + greek yogurt. time for winter citrus!
That's a beautiful plate. Love how the highlights of warm colours set off against the moody grey blues in this picture. Stunning.
As in summer :)
I love ha ing. Breakfast wish season fruits
I love your breakfast pics. AND I love your table! :-D
I´m a big fan of breakfasts, I wish I could photograph them as nicely as you do yours.
Absolutely gorgeous! Like really. This photo is breathtaking.
A healthy breakfast and a most delicious photo.
This is my favorite photograph from you ever. Beautiful.
Love this picture!
Wonderfull light and colours !
thanks everyone for the sweet comments!
the photo is beautiful and that plate is gorgeous!
My breakfasts tend to be less artistic-mess and more runny egg yolk, toast crumbs, moisture from orange juice glass, milk from latte-mess...i just can't make that look good. Your pics are inspiring. I miss pomegranates!
Another beautiful photo! I bought some of your photographs in 2009 and so happy to see you're still making these. They're the perfect combination of food love and high art. Thank you.
Very nice picture, but I need some bread for starting runnning...
Les grenades, c'est trop bon !!!! Et excellent pour la santé en plus.
This is an especially nice photo. Lovely still life. Well done.
darling, could be one of your best shots. its looks like an oil painting, its so stunning.
Love this post!
I love all your photos! your blog is really beautiful!
Post a Comment