What a good idea - I love polenta but have never had it for breakfast. looks delicious!
Eggs and polenta are such a perfect breakfast combo. I love Northern Spy too, and I'm way overdue for a meal there!
What a light in this photo, it is gorgeous!
Oh!! I am starving right now ♥
that looks yummy. I've only cooked polenta once and I was unsure what to do with. This is a great idea.
oh grits & eggs ~ LOVE!!xoxo~ kristina
Looks beautiful and I'm still loving the mug. Pretty ♥http://coffeeandcroissant.blogspot.com/
Ever tried polenta with sugar and milk? It's d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!
this is perfection!
What a fantastic combination! I may have to try that for myself tomorrow morning!
I love the simplicity of your blog. One of my daily reads.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a good idea - I love polenta but have never had it for breakfast. looks delicious!
Eggs and polenta are such a perfect breakfast combo. I love Northern Spy too, and I'm way overdue for a meal there!
What a light in this photo, it is gorgeous!
Oh!! I am starving right now ♥
that looks yummy. I've only cooked polenta once and I was unsure what to do with. This is a great idea.
oh grits & eggs ~ LOVE!!
xoxo~ kristina
Looks beautiful and I'm still loving the mug. Pretty ♥
http://coffeeandcroissant.blogspot.com/
Ever tried polenta with sugar and milk? It's d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!
this is perfection!
What a fantastic combination! I may have to try that for myself tomorrow morning!
I love the simplicity of your blog. One of my daily reads.
Post a Comment