Tuesday, October 19, 2010

17 comments:

jen said...

cinnamon roll from cafe orwell.

Caroline said...

I love cinnamon rolls!! YUM!

Anonymous said...

I love cinnamon rolls too!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have a breakfast with you!
.

theresaliz said...

Looks delicious! What magazine are you reading?

* said...

beautiful photo..looks delicious!

xx
eliza

Alexia said...

lovelovelove!

Anonymous said...

mmmh... I love cinnamon rolls. One of my favourite sweets. xx, Alice :)

IMaiorano said...

one is best....some to drink?

Miss Giny said...

J'adore les cinnamon rolls ! :))

Melanie said...

I love cinnamon rolls! Yum!

paddle to shore said...

mmm is the cinnamon roll homemade?

Marinka said...

it looks yummy

Megan Taylor said...

Dear Jen,

Just found your blog and I'm utterly cozy-fied. Thanks for sharing these lovely morning treats. Also, your wood table is the perfect palate for it all. Can't wait for more!

xoMeg

Channal said...

My parents have a cinnamon roll ( a swedish bulle) every day to breakfast. Not so healthy! Bur very sweet and nice =) / Anna

Gen said...

Cinnamon rolls are my favorite!

Unknown said...

Cinnamon roll is a sweet way to start the day.
BarbaraG