I checked in to see what's good to eat here. ;>) Turns out you had my very favorite treat for any time of the day: bread, apples, cheese. Nice spread. Thanks, that was delish. Cheers~
Is this the best breakfast ever? I think so! Great blog - I love it so much. I'm a fashion blogger but your posts really inspire me. For example, after seeing this breakfast I can see myself doing an outfit shot with the season's new below-knee elegant skirt lengths while sitting down to a breakfast like this in Paris... Keep up the great work! Following with bloglovin and also Google Friend Connect and can't wait to see more! Feel free to check out my blog at http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com and follow if you'd like :)
17 comments:
breakfast at my friend's apartment-bread, fruit, and cheese. coffee.
Love the tablecloth! :)
Cheese, coffee, fruit and bread what more do you need!!? YUM!
Love it! And love, love, love the table cloth.
picture too too beau:)and relaxin...
sounds like good company, good food, good morning (:
I love the tablecloth too...
I checked in to see what's good to eat here. ;>) Turns out you had my very favorite treat for any time of the day: bread, apples, cheese. Nice spread. Thanks, that was delish. Cheers~
This looks like such an ideal breakfast at a friends apartment! i am in love with this photo...gorgeous.
xx
eliza
A classic continental breakfast - nothing better :)
Perfect breakfast, perfect photo! Thanks!
mmm the bread looks so fresh
Home or away your table settings and breakfasts are great. Looks like a restaurant-style sugar dispenser (?)
BarbaraG
this would be my favourite :)
Perfect with some homemade crispy bread.
Is this the best breakfast ever? I think so!
Great blog - I love it so much. I'm a fashion blogger but your posts really inspire me. For example, after seeing this breakfast I can see myself doing an outfit shot with the season's new below-knee elegant skirt lengths while sitting down to a breakfast like this in Paris...
Keep up the great work!
Following with bloglovin and also Google Friend Connect and can't wait to see more!
Feel free to check out my blog at http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com and follow if you'd like :)
Best,
Laura
This looks delicious!
Post a Comment