Dear Jen I just love your blog. It is my fresh start of the day, very often ( i dont leave message often oups!)..So I talked about it on my blog...just to tell how I like it and how just genius it is... Thanks! happy Sunday Breakfast ;-) Emma from San Francisco
13 comments:
7 grain bread from farmer's market. egg. coffee. friday-woo hoo!
Classic!!
Happy Friday, Jen :)
Yum, yum! Happy Friday!
love an egg in the hole.
simply delicious.
Lovely. Have a great weekend:)
yummy! have a sunny day!
great blog!
Dear Jen
I just love your blog. It is my fresh start of the day, very often ( i dont leave message often oups!)..So I talked about it on my blog...just to tell how I like it and how just genius it is...
Thanks!
happy Sunday Breakfast ;-)
Emma from San Francisco
Eggy in the Basket! delicious Earl Grey anyone?
egg in the nest
egg in the nest
You never fail to inspire me !!!
These are fantastic! I need to start eating breakfast like you, instead of having a Luna bar and instant Starbucks at the office.
Post a Comment