Wednesday, January 20, 2010


19 comments:

jen said...

greek yogurt with blueberry + peach compote {made with frozen fruit} and coffee.

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered Oikos yogurt (plain, fat free, fabulous) and find it difficult not to eat the whole container at once. Great breakfast, and I love your food photos.

jenious said...

Lovely capture of the coffee's steam. Greek yogurt is the best. Have you tasted the pineapple Chobani? It's delightful.

* said...

so beautiful! love the steamy coffee, and fruit compotes are so delicious!

have a great day
xx
Eliza

shilpa said...

your breakfast shots are such a treat in the morning!

maya said...

love the compote idea! looks amazing. and as usual the coffee steam in stunning. love this.

xx
maya

morningease. said...

i really like (all of) your pics,how you manage to make each one look diffrent
oh an i almost like even more your nice cups (and what's inside them ;) )

Tracy (Amuse-bouche for Two) said...

Your photos always look so quiet and beautifully composed. The lighting, so natural. A nice comfy yawn.

tara said...

i really do fancy that mug.

Anonymous said...

I love fresh fruit in yogurt. Yum. Love those dark colors contrasting the creamy yogurt. Feeling the mug too - is it hand painted?

Anonymous said...

I love fresh fruit in yogurt. Yum. Love those dark colors contrasting the creamy yogurt. Feeling the mug too - is it hand painted?

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Plain greek style yogurt is my ultimate yogurt choice :)

Anonymous said...

yogurt is turkish word, and it's a turkish food.

my spatula said...

can i please come over for breakfast? please?!

Helena said...

I love the fresh, bright colours vs earthy, steamy mug. Plus, now I'm hungry.

natural selection said...

That looks like "superfuel" talk about sustaining passion with a breakfast like this you have inspired me!

Beautiful

J

kristina - no penny for them said...

looks so soothing.

right then, off to have breakfast now... :)

R.T. said...

This is gorgeous. I love the mug.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely blog.

So simple and I love the photographs (and love photography).

It is so nice to SEE a blog and not have to read it!!!!

tinyinc