carrot cake muffin + coffee.
Carrot cake in a handy muffin form = perfection.
best breakfast ever a carrot cake muffin!!! love itxo
carrot cake muffin yum!!and Book giveaway! :)xxEliza
Oh, carrot cake muffin - that sounds so good! Your plate is so cute. My sister would just love it!
Yum... and such a good way to fit in one of your five-a-day first thing!
That book + that plate = very clever.(Also, your mug makes me think of a gum nut. That is, the hard husky fruit/flower bits that fall from Eucalyptus trees. [I've never had to describe one before - any aussie would know what I mean])
nice breakfast :)
ack! that book! how is it?
I love the plate! Can you share the manufacturers name?
beautiful plate
Post a Comment
11 comments:
carrot cake muffin + coffee.
Carrot cake in a handy muffin form = perfection.
best breakfast ever a carrot cake muffin!!!
love it
xo
carrot cake muffin yum!!
and Book giveaway! :)
xx
Eliza
Oh, carrot cake muffin - that sounds so good! Your plate is so cute. My sister would just love it!
Yum... and such a good way to fit in one of your five-a-day first thing!
That book + that plate = very clever.
(Also, your mug makes me think of a gum nut. That is, the hard husky fruit/flower bits that fall from Eucalyptus trees. [I've never had to describe one before - any aussie would know what I mean])
nice breakfast :)
ack! that book! how is it?
I love the plate! Can you share the manufacturers name?
beautiful plate
Post a Comment