whole grain english muffin with natural peanut butter and raspberry blueberry jam.
Raspberry-blueberry = combination of my favorite summer berries. Nice choice :)
I love that pitcher.
Mmmmm... i might have this for dinner tonight, lol.
PBJ nothing better :) and raspberry-blueberry jam, sounds so delicious.and so beautiful as always! xxEliza
nice pitcher.. an very good looking jam
That looks extra delicious...I love the sloppiness of it, with the one blueberry on the side.
love the milk cup <3
Today I had cheerios with warm milk a la childhood. Yum.
Looks like what i had this morning!! haha!thanks for sharing....gini from the moutains of south france!
I like to eat toast with almond butter and blueberry preserves. Yum.Your blog is extremely addictive -- it's so fun to peek in at another person's breakfast.
mmm, pb&j is always a good choice in the am. especially on english muffin.
yummy yummy yummy!
so pretty.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
whole grain english muffin with natural peanut butter and raspberry blueberry jam.
Raspberry-blueberry = combination of my favorite summer berries. Nice choice :)
I love that pitcher.
Mmmmm... i might have this for dinner tonight, lol.
PBJ nothing better :) and raspberry-blueberry jam, sounds so delicious.
and so beautiful as always!
xx
Eliza
nice pitcher.. an very good looking jam
That looks extra delicious...I love the sloppiness of it, with the one blueberry on the side.
love the milk cup <3
Today I had cheerios with warm milk a la childhood.
Yum.
Looks like what i had this morning!! haha!
thanks for sharing....
gini from the moutains of south france!
I like to eat toast with almond butter and blueberry preserves. Yum.
Your blog is extremely addictive -- it's so fun to peek in at another person's breakfast.
mmm, pb&j is always a good choice in the am. especially on english muffin.
yummy yummy yummy!
so pretty.
Post a Comment