steel cut oatmeal with cinnamon and dates, cinnamon toast english muffin, and coffee.
Perfect "beginning of December" breakfast :)
cinnamon date oatmeal = my absolute #1 favorite!! :) love this breakfast, perfect way to start off December!xomaya
Dates are delicious! I've been adding them to my breakfasts lately too. They make me feel like I'm in a tropical place.
mmmmmmmm!-A-www.mywickedwickedways.org
I like the composition of your photos.
great composition and colors. awesome.
yum...so good on a cold winter morning
I love your blog and have just discovered it right now as I was looking for new breakfast ideas. Do you enjoy every breakfast you photograph? They're all so lovely. I would love it if you could write down what exactly these breakfasts consist of. :]
Post a Comment
9 comments:
steel cut oatmeal with cinnamon and dates, cinnamon toast english muffin, and coffee.
Perfect "beginning of December" breakfast :)
cinnamon date oatmeal = my absolute #1 favorite!! :)
love this breakfast, perfect way to start off December!
xo
maya
Dates are delicious! I've been adding them to my breakfasts lately too. They make me feel like I'm in a tropical place.
mmmmmmmm!
-A-
www.mywickedwickedways.org
I like the composition of your photos.
great composition and colors. awesome.
yum...so good on a cold winter morning
I love your blog and have just discovered it right now as I was looking for new breakfast ideas. Do you enjoy every breakfast you photograph? They're all so lovely. I would love it if you could write down what exactly these breakfasts consist of.
:]
Post a Comment