love this photo!! so bright and cheery! and those cupcakes look amazing.xxEliza
love. love. love it!
oh don't - this is a lovely site - one of my daily smiles. I would be sorry to see it clogged up with ads
I love cupcakes!!!
katie, the sponsors will be listed on the side, as they have been for a while. they will not interfere with the look of the site:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
love this photo!! so bright and cheery! and those cupcakes look amazing.
xx
Eliza
love. love. love it!
oh don't - this is a lovely site - one of my daily smiles. I would be sorry to see it clogged up with ads
I love cupcakes!!!
katie, the sponsors will be listed on the side, as they have been for a while. they will not interfere with the look of the site:)
Post a Comment