Wednesday, November 11, 2009



i'm excited to announce that the simply breakfast 2010 calendar will be on sale tomorrow {along with some other great items including prints from other artists} right here!!  i have been working really hard on it, so i hope you like it.

*also, the recipe i used for the ginger bread is here.

11 comments:

jen said...

homemade ginger bread + coffee.

queencake and titangirl said...

hello jen,
got a recipe for that gingerbread?it looks delicious.
best from berlin,anja xx

jen said...

i just added the recipe link to the post;)

heather smith jones said...

Can't wait to see your new shop Jen!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'm ordering the calendar! :)

Anonymous said...

oh i can't wait -- i'm ordering this!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to order the calender! Congrats on all your hard work!

Gingerbread <3

* said...

simply breakfast calendar! :) yay i am definitely ordering one!
and lovely gingerbread, looks so delicious, and ahhh just love photo so gorgeous.

xx
Eliza

maya said...

i am so ordering the calender ;) ! love it!! beautiful.

and that gingerbread looks like absolute perfection! mmm.

xxo
maya

queencake and titangirl said...

thank you for the recipe,jen!

Erica Lea said...

I love gingerbread for breakfast. This holiday season, I should really make some. Yours looks scrumptious. Thank you for giving us the recipe!