egg white, spinach and feta omelet. whole wheat toast with orange marmalade.
beautiful breakfast! the color of the orange marmalade looks so beautiful.xomaya
Stellar combination.
beautiful. love the orange marmalade color so vibrant! your breakfasts always looks like works of art. :)xxEliza
It looks delicious! I suddenly have a spinach omelette craving! :)
Looks delicious! Love the shape of the mug too x
a beautifully balanced breakfast.
yummy!my kind of breakfast;)I enjoy your photos so much: they are so serene, peaceful....
yuuuummmmm. enjoying a delicious breakfast thanks to your recommendation! thanks!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
egg white, spinach and feta omelet. whole wheat toast with orange marmalade.
beautiful breakfast! the color of the orange marmalade looks so beautiful.
xo
maya
Stellar combination.
beautiful.
love the orange marmalade color so vibrant! your breakfasts always looks like works of art. :)
xx
Eliza
It looks delicious! I suddenly have a spinach omelette craving! :)
Looks delicious! Love the shape of the mug too x
a beautifully balanced breakfast.
yummy!
my kind of breakfast;)
I enjoy your photos so much: they are so serene, peaceful....
yuuuummmmm. enjoying a delicious breakfast thanks to your recommendation! thanks!
Post a Comment