Tuesday, October 28, 2008


16 comments:

Erica Lea said...

That looks delicious! I've never tried cashews in yogurt.

Anonymous said...

OMG those cashews look heavenly.

Erin Gail said...

this breakfast looks like fall to me.

Jenni said...

I wish I liked cashews. They creep me out.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen you inspired me to try the Fage yogurt and I love it! Thanks!

Tom PM said...

I'm not a big yogurt person but that looks delicious!

* said...

yumm cashews, looks delicious great photo.

maya said...

looks really good, never thought of putting cashews in yogurt, yummy idea, i love all nuts!

Anonymous said...

Yumm! Love it.

peachey said...

chai is the perfect autumn tea.
love the simple brown and white palette in this photo.

Leciawp said...

nice image.

Anonymous said...

I love the beauty of your breakfasts against the wooden table, with just a few elements for design. And cashews and yogurt is delicious too, especially with some dried dates or cranberries too.

anya said...

Tiny drops of honey (is it honey?) on cashews add up to the feel of sensuousness in this shot...

Lovebird said...

Yummy, such a great idea. I adore your blog. I look forward to it.

Lisa said...

mmm...cashews in yogurt!

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

wow
cashew nuts... love it!!