Oh my gosh, even when I try to eat breakfast before blog reading I manage to want more food after seeing your beautiful pictures! Breakfast looks delicious and very halloween-y, yum :)
I know nothing of the book creators as of yet; the title alone has captured my curios mind and inspired me. I am going to buy this book! Oh, and yellow raspberries too! :)
It looks like cloudberries? Am I right? Because there are quite a lot of them in the northern parts of Sweden. But I didn't know you could find them in the US =)
i have a question about cooking oats in the microwave with cottage cheese-usually i like to use 1/2 c. dry oats. what are the other measurements I need for water, and cottage cheese and when I should perhaps add the cheese? thanks?!!!
17 comments:
aw how cute! i read their blog too :)
I love the spoon!!! where did u get the spoon from?
A really nice picture, I like the blue and the yellow in it. This is my breakfast from yesterday
http://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/09/fruktsallad-med-kesella.html
are those raspberries...? the colour is amazing! never before have i seen such a thing!
Food Porn Alert!!! ... these look so absolutely yum...
I'm positively salivating... :D
Oh my gosh, even when I try to eat breakfast before blog reading I manage to want more food after seeing your beautiful pictures! Breakfast looks delicious and very halloween-y, yum :)
I know nothing of the book creators as of yet; the title alone has captured my curios mind and inspired me. I am going to buy this book! Oh, and yellow raspberries too! :)
Damn it, now I'm hungry.
Yum, I love white raspberries!
yummy....i luv ur bf...but i i like nasi lemak most..
Your blog is simply delicious - and beautiful. Truly inspirational. Thank you and bon appetite! :)
Never look at this weblog when you're hungry ;)
Thanks to stumble lol
I'd found this webpage ages ago but lost the url in some way.
Happy to find you again!
cheers from Istanbul
It looks like cloudberries? Am I right? Because there are quite a lot of them in the northern parts of Sweden. But I didn't know you could find them in the US =)
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! and I really love brekafast so you are a real source of inspiration!
I love your blog! Breakfast is the most amazing meal of the day. Dinner? What's that? Who cares. It's time for breakfast!
i have a question about cooking oats in the microwave with cottage cheese-usually i like to use 1/2 c. dry oats. what are the other measurements I need for water, and cottage cheese and when I should perhaps add the cheese? thanks?!!!
Post a Comment