LOVE the brown egg (and its cup)
its not be that short.
so what is that in the bowl? it looks like some yoghurt or ricotta with crushed pepper and tomatoes.am i right?
Looks good, this is What I did eat this morning :) http://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/09/yoghurt-frukost-med-valntter.html
OH! I LOOOOVE the eggcup! <3
Ha! Your eggcup is adorable!
priya, very clcse. it is cottage cheese, pepper and tomatoes.
The egg cup is too cute... That's a whole lotta cheese in the morning... or is it something else :o)
I love the circular theme.
this is inspiring!
man...I love that mug.
cottage cheese with tomatoes is one of my favorite breakfasts, for sure.your site is wonderful. and so are your breakfasts! (obviously)
i just happen to have some cottage cheese at home!!! yum...gonna have that for my breakfast tmr!!
Where did you buy your egg cups? They are so cute! Breakfast looks good.
Am a voyeuese... but now have to say (while you are moving, so what do you care): I thought I was the only one to have a cottage cheese-tomato-cucumber-slt-pepper (+ olive oil) breakfast.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
LOVE the brown egg (and its cup)
its not be that short.
so what is that in the bowl? it looks like some yoghurt or ricotta with crushed pepper and tomatoes.
am i right?
Looks good, this is What I did eat this morning :) http://sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com/2008/09/yoghurt-frukost-med-valntter.html
OH! I LOOOOVE the eggcup! <3
Ha! Your eggcup is adorable!
priya, very clcse. it is cottage cheese, pepper and tomatoes.
The egg cup is too cute... That's a whole lotta cheese in the morning... or is it something else :o)
I love the circular theme.
this is inspiring!
man...I love that mug.
cottage cheese with tomatoes is one of my favorite breakfasts, for sure.
your site is wonderful. and so are your breakfasts! (obviously)
i just happen to have some cottage cheese at home!!! yum...gonna have that for my breakfast tmr!!
Where did you buy your egg cups? They are so cute!
Breakfast looks good.
Am a voyeuese... but now have to say (while you are moving, so what do you care): I thought I was the only one to have a cottage cheese-tomato-cucumber-slt-pepper (+ olive oil) breakfast.
Post a Comment