hum....nham nham... what about some recepies? In Portugal we only have bread and ham or cheese, and cake with milk and coffe, nothing like those delicious looking breakfasts that you have, ca you put some nice recepies with he fotos? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ahhhh! i love the concept of ur blog. breakfast is my fav meal of the day. thanks for giving it its due respect..ahaha..ur blog is so delightful! lots of cheers from malaysia! ;) purplejan.blogspot.com
13 comments:
That looks like the best bacon EVER!
beans + bacon. now you're talkin'.
What is the salsa? I have been looking for a good tomatillo for a long time...would you mind sharing?
leah, it is turkey bacon and it is really good! nene, it is the 365 store brand from whole foods.
I just ate the same thing an hour ago! ...except I had hash browns too...
Salsa verde! ARGH!!!!
P.S. Is that a Fishs Eddy mug?
YUM! Bacon n' eggs, with salsa. I so want some of that.
hi jenni,
the mug is from lotta jansdotter.
hum....nham nham... what about some recepies? In Portugal we only have bread and ham or cheese, and cake with milk and coffe, nothing like those delicious looking breakfasts that you have, ca you put some nice recepies with he fotos? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I wish I ate breakfast after sunrise, so that I could take photos of what I eat...
ahhhh! i love the concept of ur blog. breakfast is my fav meal of the day. thanks for giving it its due respect..ahaha..ur blog is so delightful! lots of cheers from malaysia! ;)
purplejan.blogspot.com
Hi Jen
How do you find time to prepare those gorgeaous breakfasts?!
Post a Comment