this one has great colours!
what is on your toast this morning?! it looks delish.
it is soynut butter and honey.
Simplistic and delicious. I need to go get some honey...
I can clearly see how traces of honey form a lacy pattern on the soynut butter.
Your pictures always make me hungry while sitting here at work... Are your lunches (and dinners) this delicious-looking as well?
summer yummies
Fabulous color combination. I could dig the bread and honey also!!
Soynut butter it is then. Looks delicious!
you have such a gorgeous eye - your photos and presentation are incredibly inspiring.how do i go about subscribing to the feed?cheers!
I love your blog. Such great pictures and inspirations for breakfast. A little description of some of the breakfasts would be great as well...
YUM! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! Love the blog. :)
Your blog is proof that pictures are worth a thousand words!
its realy,realy simple but why dont you give some word.Its touching.Or you just like to a simple
Your photographs of healthy breakfasts are outstanding!
I happened upon your site through Etsy. Your photos are lovely. And I love food, so these snapshots of a perfectly styled daily breakfast are so comforting to see.
hi, your blog is great!!! I really love breakfast!!!I want to tell you that I recommend your blog for the Blog Day!
i love peanut butter and honey, and those berries. Amazing.
Simply, traditionally beautiful!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
this one has great colours!
what is on your toast this morning?! it looks delish.
it is soynut butter and honey.
Simplistic and delicious. I need to go get some honey...
I can clearly see how traces of honey form a lacy pattern on the soynut butter.
Your pictures always make me hungry while sitting here at work... Are your lunches (and dinners) this delicious-looking as well?
summer yummies
Fabulous color combination. I could dig the bread and honey also!!
Soynut butter it is then. Looks delicious!
you have such a gorgeous eye - your photos and presentation are incredibly inspiring.
how do i go about subscribing to the feed?
cheers!
I love your blog. Such great pictures and inspirations for breakfast. A little description of some of the breakfasts would be great as well...
YUM! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! Love the blog. :)
Your blog is proof that pictures are worth a thousand words!
its realy,realy simple but why dont you give some word.Its touching.Or you just like to a simple
Your photographs of healthy breakfasts are outstanding!
I happened upon your site through Etsy. Your photos are lovely. And I love food, so these snapshots of a perfectly styled daily breakfast are so comforting to see.
hi, your blog is great!!! I really love breakfast!!!
I want to tell you that I recommend your blog for the Blog Day!
i love peanut butter and honey, and those berries. Amazing.
Simply, traditionally beautiful!
Post a Comment