Beautiful Jen. What kind of camera do you use? I love the magazine photograph.
thanks, shirley! i use a nikon d300.
love the steam.
I got really confused at first because of the picture on the page underneath. I was like, "Why is she eating two different plates of food..?"Love it!
i thought the same thing as fabulous one at first! This is brilliant!
I so love this shot! At first, I, too, misinterpreted its contents and thought you had two plates for yourself. :) Amazing!
This one is sooo cool! Love it!
Yum for your breakfast and the new Gourmet mag - the photo on the back of the page that girl is on is superb too.
BEAUTIFUL, as usual :D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Beautiful Jen. What kind of camera do you use? I love the magazine photograph.
thanks, shirley! i use a nikon d300.
love the steam.
I got really confused at first because of the picture on the page underneath. I was like, "Why is she eating two different plates of food..?"
Love it!
i thought the same thing as fabulous one at first! This is brilliant!
I so love this shot! At first, I, too, misinterpreted its contents and thought you had two plates for yourself. :) Amazing!
This one is sooo cool! Love it!
Yum for your breakfast and the new Gourmet mag - the photo on the back of the page that girl is on is superb too.
BEAUTIFUL, as usual :D
Post a Comment