I like the contrast between a random (but only seemingly so) array of bread and a scrambled on a plate with an almost graphic pattern of a napkin. As always, creative and delicious!
The egg in the photo looks like how I fry eggs for my boyfriend in the morning. It's because I try to dig out some of the yolk to lower his intake of bad cholesterol. On the sly of course. He loves his eggs. God, I sound like his mom *lol*
I recently discovered your blog and immediately became a huge fan. In my mind, breakfast is the best meal of the day, and highly underrated. I love the gorgeous photos and inspiration for my own breakfasts.
One request - in the hopes of recreating some of these masterpieces, I wish that you would post a little description of what is actually shown - sometimes its difficult to identify the ingredients...
5 comments:
I like the contrast between a random (but only seemingly so) array of bread and a scrambled on a plate with an almost graphic pattern of a napkin. As always, creative and delicious!
So glad you're back!
Simple. Just like you said. Perfect.
The egg in the photo looks like how I fry eggs for my boyfriend in the morning. It's because I try to dig out some of the yolk to lower his intake of bad cholesterol. On the sly of course. He loves his eggs. God, I sound like his mom *lol*
Dear Simply Breakfast,
I recently discovered your blog and immediately became a huge fan. In my mind, breakfast is the best meal of the day, and highly underrated. I love the gorgeous photos and inspiration for my own breakfasts.
One request - in the hopes of recreating some of these masterpieces, I wish that you would post a little description of what is actually shown - sometimes its difficult to identify the ingredients...
Thanks for sharing your breakfast.
Post a Comment