That's how I start my mornings: coffee, baked-good, a pad of paper and pen to make my to do list... Your paper is so cute, it could actually inspire me to look at the list and get something done.
I love the cute pattern of a paper, too. But what I love more in this shot, however, is the suggestion for viewers to slow down and take their time to ease themselves into a new day (monday, while at that) by a simple act of writing down their thoughts, even if it's a simple things-to-do list.
Oy - finally I see someone who also has those lovely blue mugs from Pier 1! My husband and I spent one evening hitting all the Pier 1s in our town so I could scrape enough together for a set one year...
15 comments:
omg, where in the world did you get that ADORABLE notepaper? so cute!
would you mind emailing me with that paper info, if it's not too much trouble? amy.m.estes@gmail.com
That's how I start my mornings: coffee, baked-good, a pad of paper and pen to make my to do list... Your paper is so cute, it could actually inspire me to look at the list and get something done.
I love the cute pattern of a paper, too. But what I love more in this shot, however, is the suggestion for viewers to slow down and take their time to ease themselves into a new day (monday, while at that) by a simple act of writing down their thoughts, even if it's a simple things-to-do list.
yummm..... Cheers!
Yum! I am so giving up cereal.
anya, thanks for your lovely thoughts. the paper is from one good bumblebee.
Oy - finally I see someone who also has those lovely blue mugs from Pier 1! My husband and I spent one evening hitting all the Pier 1s in our town so I could scrape enough together for a set one year...
Your work does indeed inspire me to slow down, make my breakfast pretty, and just enjoy.
Thank you for lighting my creative fire again!
omg You're feeding my stationery addiction. And I, too, love that mug. I only got the big canister and salt and pepper shakers. : (
i like the paper!! i m also a stationery addict! what a great start to mornings! I like breakfasts...
I covet your coffee mug!
I have been visiting your site for a bit now and it is very beautiful and inspiring.
~Rachel from Seattle
Did you bake the scone yourself? Looks delicious.
The scone looks scrumptious! You have an amazing array of breakfasts- loving your space!
where did you get that cute mug?
Post a Comment