You seem to be having yourself some lovely breakfasts...I envy you!!! I unfortunatly can't eat breakfast at home before work, as it's too early and it upsets my stomach!!! Whats' your grocery bill by the way??? Looks expensive to have fruit and nuts so often...nice pictures by the way!!! http://mylifeiscrap.com
11 comments:
Oooh, is that tomato juice?
I love tomato juice. I like mine with a wedge of lemon and some pepper.
looks delicious!
I love egg on toasts like that in the morning. Makes me wanna get up and go.
You seem to be having yourself some lovely breakfasts...I envy you!!! I unfortunatly can't eat breakfast at home before work, as it's too early and it upsets my stomach!!!
Whats' your grocery bill by the way??? Looks expensive to have fruit and nuts so often...nice pictures by the way!!!
http://mylifeiscrap.com
Oh, egg on toasts - it was so long ago! Too long! Thanks for reminding me.
Looking at the juice is making me thirsty.
Those colors are making me think of autumn...
Hi Jen,
I'm looking forward to posting your interview on Friday. I really like the selection of photos you sent over!
veggiegirl,
it is actually blood orange juice. but i do love tomato juice as well!
im hungry already
Post a Comment