Monday, August 11, 2008


14 comments:

jen said...

this is a gluten free muffin with fresh blueberries, banana, and carob chips. made by a friend. so good!

shari said...

that puddle of tea has my heart. :)

Anonymous said...

that muffin sounds and looks delic!

Jenni said...

That sounds wonderful. And here I thought it was just a currant scone. Either way...yummy. Hopefully you're just advertising for your friend and not succumbing to comment pressure to label everything. On the other hand...it's your blog. You do what you want. :) You do it so well! Cheer!

Molly said...

Yes, I love the tea bag the best. The muffin seems like such a treat. :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

simple and delicious, yum!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks just delicious - is it possible to get the recpie of the muffin?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I come to your site everyday, and love it. I've been trying to find the post you did about a year ago (not sure about that), where you asked readers to discuss their favorite breakfast. It was fascinating to read what others from around the world ate for breakfast.

I want to feature this post on the blog I write for Amala, and would love it if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I love your work! These photographs are amazing. Do you work for a magazine?
Also, I would love to see your lunch and dinner!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi again, Jen,

I found the post I was looking for. It's this one:

http://simplybreakfast.blogspot.com/2007/09/little-survey.html

I really enjoyed reading the comments.

Thanks!
Nichole

anya said...

I love how the part of 'made in' sentence unintentionally (or otherwise) disappears under the plate. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, tea...

jen said...

thanks, everyone! petra, i believe she just used a gluten free muffin mix and added the other ingredients.

Anonymous said...

Your blog has inspired me!
This picture is breath taking!!