Thursday, January 10, 2008

here is a link to the recipe. i did not add ham to mine, but i did add mushrooms. i also cooked it for much longer than 15 minutes, as i did not want my egg as runny.

13 comments:

sarah said...

oh this looks so good...

Anonymous said...

Is this the baked egg recipe from the New York Times the other week? I've been meaning to try that. Yours looks delightful!

jen said...

thank you, megan.
this recipe was from gourmet, but i added my own touches.

Molly said...

Oh so warm and yummy!

Anonymous said...

oh my,
that looks so delicious!

lisa solomon said...

wow that looks so yummy.
have a good weekend jen!

jen gotch said...

hi jen. my name is jen, also. i am a food & prop stylist in l.a. i just started blogging, so i was doing some blog surfing and came across your site. i laughed when i saw the baked eggs from gourmet. i just made it as well, and i've spent the last few days trying to doctor it a bit. great book, too. how was the blurb experience?

Maya Sara Matthew said...

I can't remember how I chanced upon your blog but it sure is a pleasure viewing it.

Melissa said...

I don't know what this is, but I want it tomorrow morning! Jen, if it's possible, could you link to the recipe?

jen said...

i have added a link to the recipe in the post:)

Libby's Niche said...

Your breakfasts make me want to wake up on a farm, take care of some chores and eat a well deserved delicate simple morning meal! Your site is beautiful, such a great idea!

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure what it is about this month's gourmet that has me trying out all of their recipes (i've made the baked eggs and sweet potato pudding) but they are really, really good.

here's my take on another of their recipes.

Anonymous said...

Delish! I'm tempted to try this one.