Tuesday, September 11, 2007

my current favorite breakfast: coffee, cranberry sunflower bread toasted with organic peach spread and havarti cheese.

12 comments:

Linda said...

add a soft boiled egg, and it too is my favorite breakfast. i could eat b-fast for every meal. love your blog and your taste in b-fast foods! they're very similar to mine :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog. The photography is crisp and pleases all of the senses. I love this blog and your photography work.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Jen. It has become such a positive influence on me....every morning I ask myself "Is this 'Simply Breakfast' worthy?"
Thank you for making my breakfast much healthier and much more fun.

Anonymous said...

love love LOVE your site! i wake up looking at it thinking, hhmm that looks delicious :-) now did you make that bread? or where did you get it?

Unknown said...

mmmmm... sounds great! Lately I've been having variation on the theme in a form of a fig jam and goat cheese

eshu said...

oh man Jen, looks and sounds so delicious...

who makes the bread btw? local?

jen said...

thanks everyone! liz, the bread is called yoga bread and it's made by a brand called "the baker"

deborah said...

i love havarti cheese, and i adore the combination of jam and cheese.

paula said...

i need to know: do you put sugar in your coffee?

Anonymous said...

gruyere toasted with basil and tomato on whole wheat. delish!

jen said...

fog-good question.
if i make it at home, i add half a teaspoon. if i get it out, i usually don't add any sugar.

Jennifer said...

Ooo I love Havarti. Boy would that be a great breakfast.