Oh how delicious! Psst, I love your spoon!
WHOOHOO!Cream of Buckwheat? Does it need to be rolled?
delicious blog.nham nham.:-)
i love the added description.
I love the blog, but could you describe the pictures daily, or offer tips to where to find the items, it is hard to guess what you are eating.
thank you for adding the cutlines!
anonymous, i buy most of my food items at my local grocery store or bakery. shula, no, just straight from the box and add milk or water and cook.
yum.
Wow, I've never heard of Cream of Buckwheat. It sounds delicious and healthy! Yummm.
fantastic composition........tasty breakfast..............
Love the descriptions, too!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh how delicious!
Psst, I love your spoon!
WHOOHOO!
Cream of Buckwheat? Does it need to be rolled?
delicious blog.
nham nham.
:-)
i love the added description.
I love the blog, but could you describe the pictures daily, or offer tips to where to find the items, it is hard to guess what you are eating.
thank you for adding the cutlines!
anonymous, i buy most of my food items at my local grocery store or bakery.
shula, no, just straight from the box and add milk or water and cook.
yum.
Wow, I've never heard of Cream of Buckwheat. It sounds delicious and healthy! Yummm.
fantastic composition........
tasty breakfast..............
Love the descriptions, too!
Post a Comment