I love this one. Is that a Muji bowl?
oh, yummmm.
Whoa. That is a gorgeous photo. And a scrumptious breakfast!
So sweet, the browns.
love the brown and tan colors of this shot.
I love that it looks like you're eating chocolate cake and an egg for breakfast. Now I want chocolate cake.
is that chocolate? how utterly delightful!
it is gingerbread. it actually wasn't that good, i think i added too much molasses.
Are you eating the cake plus the egg in combination for breakfast or is it just for the photo? ;-)
both:)
I've been thinking....I think this should be a print for sale. I can't get this photo and its colors out of my head. :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love this one. Is that a Muji bowl?
oh, yummmm.
Whoa. That is a gorgeous photo. And a scrumptious breakfast!
So sweet, the browns.
love the brown and tan colors of this shot.
I love that it looks like you're eating chocolate cake and an egg for breakfast.
Now I want chocolate cake.
is that chocolate? how utterly delightful!
it is gingerbread. it actually wasn't that good, i think i added too much molasses.
Are you eating the cake plus the egg in combination for breakfast or is it just for the photo? ;-)
both:)
I've been thinking....I think this should be a print for sale. I can't get this photo and its colors out of my head. :)
Post a Comment