Wednesday, September 19, 2007


11 comments:

Alexander Santillanes said...

This may instantly be my new favorite blog. -X

hannah said...

yum. i almost always pick a savory breakfast over a sweet one. what kind of cheese is that?

montague said...

what's that yummy looking cheese?

Anonymous said...

As I was quickly scanning my bloglines, I stopped at your photo and immediately smiled. I don't know you and you don't know me, but I was glad, at the sight of this picture to know that you, a stranger across the country, had enjoyed her favorite breakfast today. Funny how this internet thing works.

Hope you have a good day, Jen.

Anonymous said...

i frequently eat cheese for breakast on the weekends. this looks so yummy. i'm jealous :-)

Anonymous said...

I really would like to sit on this table and eat this right now. It's 21.54 pm here exactly.

jen said...

thanks, taryn. that is really sweet. by the way, the cheese is plain havarti, no dill. so creamy and good.

Lost4now said...

I had to try this, my version is sesame sunflower bread and apricot spread. The havarti is delicious. I can see why you like it.

jen said...

yay! i'm glad you tried it...and liked it:)

Anonymous said...

I love how you included acorns and a pine cone as part of the picture, beautiful.

jen said...

oh my god! so wonderfully delicious in every way!
wishing you a beautiful day.