Hello, I'm Judy and a student at Aberdeen uni in Scotland, I enjoy eating a good old English breakfast (though only on special occasions), but other morning rituals can be a baked sweet potato with scrambled egg or just yogurt with grapefruit and dried apricots. This blog has made me rethink my breakfast eatings and actually enjoy eating breakfast!
5 comments:
mmm, I enjoy visiting and seeing what's for breakfast. I like this composition with the blues and yellow pom poms. have a great Thursday!
This one is just wonderful.
yum!
I have the same vase :)
Hello, I'm Judy and a student at Aberdeen uni in Scotland, I enjoy eating a good old English breakfast (though only on special occasions), but other morning rituals can be a baked sweet potato with scrambled egg or just yogurt with grapefruit and dried apricots. This blog has made me rethink my breakfast eatings and actually enjoy eating breakfast!
Post a Comment