english muffin with egg + pesto. coffee.
Love your new header!These are scones?
i love egg and pesto too! lovely light.
yes, Tine they are scones! from the Alice Waters cookbook.
the sight of this made me quite hungry.
I love your photos! Wonderful.
yum, as usual!
Gorgeous new header! And delicious breakfastxxEliza
Loving that vase, too! xo
simply nice
English muffin egg sandwiches are my favorite (I top them with some Sriracha). Yum!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
english muffin with egg + pesto. coffee.
Love your new header!
These are scones?
i love egg and pesto too!
lovely light.
yes, Tine they are scones! from the Alice Waters cookbook.
the sight of this made me quite hungry.
I love your photos! Wonderful.
yum, as usual!
Gorgeous new header! And delicious breakfast
xx
Eliza
Loving that vase, too! xo
simply nice
English muffin egg sandwiches are my favorite (I top them with some Sriracha). Yum!
Post a Comment