I love this blog! I am always looking for breakfast inspiration and I am glad to find it here. I think making breakfast for one can be one of the most difficult meals to be creative with. Thanks!
I love your pictures, I'm obsessed with food, and I envy you to have time to cook every morning - do you ? As a student, I just take cornflakes and a yoghurt, fruits, orange juice, milk.. I remember the time, when I was at my parent's and that I took all my time to prepare my breakfast. The weekend, when it was about 3h to cook and eat. I enjoy it sooo much.
I love the matt feel in these photos, I love the feeling of taste transpired, I love the early mornings and the peaceful time to enjoy breakfast. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
19 comments:
broccoli, leek, and egg white scramble. pomegranate seltzer.
I love this blog! I am always looking for breakfast inspiration and I am glad to find it here. I think making breakfast for one can be one of the most difficult meals to be creative with. Thanks!
My god, I love this.
Are those veggies roasted in the oven or in a pan?
Love the savory breakfast choice! YUM!
YUMMMMMMMM!
Absolutely beautiful!!! And mouthwatering. =)
Love the new header as well! =)
Tine, I made it in a cast iron skillet-my favorite pan!
Thanks, Sarah!
yummy! Look at my one: http://hirngelee.blogspot.com/
like the new header by the way....
Hello from VIGO SPAIN, encantantu I blog, I follow you and invite you to share my recipes and blog .. greetings Marimi
Not common for a breakfast!
and hot sauce!!
lovely.
Nice simple breakfast))
breakfast is without a doubt the best meal of the day. your blog reminds me of that in case i ever start to forget.
i like your blog very much and Your article give me a big view.it is excellent. i am a newer of blogspot.welcome to
my blog ,my blog is about hid conversion kit, here has a lot of the
article is about carhid kits, motorcycle lamps, and the light of the knowledge of the installation, maintenance,
hope we can communicate on blogger, and become good friends .welcome to my blog .
Hello from VIGO SPAIN, encantantu I blog, I follow you and invite you to share my recipes and blog ..aghori
I love your pictures, I'm obsessed with food, and I envy you to have time to cook every morning - do you ? As a student, I just take cornflakes and a yoghurt, fruits, orange juice, milk.. I remember the time, when I was at my parent's and that I took all my time to prepare my breakfast. The weekend, when it was about 3h to cook and eat. I enjoy it sooo much.
http://effortlessdetails.blogspot.com
Looks like my signature dish!
I LOVE Texas Pete. It is a staple at my house and I use it all the time. Nice choice.
I love the matt feel in these photos, I love the feeling of taste transpired, I love the early mornings and the peaceful time to enjoy breakfast. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Post a Comment