Thanks Jen. I have been eyeing off Heidi's recipe for a while and I am definitely going to try it. Have some almond milk in the fridge too so will give it a go!
I made this today for out of town guests. I can't begin to describe how delicious this was. Just sweet enough, still tastes healthy but also rich. Delish!
19 comments:
Hmmm... ♥
have to make it too, looks delicious.
Oh, I love it!
Looks delicious! Thanks for the book tip, I have to get that one.
Your photos make me want to eat all day long. And then take a nap. Beauts.
Baked oatmeal sounds and looks wonderful. I think I'll try it out this weekend. Perfect breakfast on a cold day
http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/
I think everything Heidi has ever made looks amazing. Golly. Love the picture! Yum!
Absolutely love breakfast, simplicity, and of course, your blog. Thanks for being such an inspiration!
ooo baked oatmeal!!!! i have to try this!
Good choice!
It looks very tasty!
The Life After
I'm going to try this! Thank you.
Shannon
Yum, that looks fantastic!
Have you made the baked oatmeal with almond milk or any other non-dairy milk? I have been wanting to try it but I am not eating much dairy these days.
Thanks- looks so yummy.
Melissa,
I did use almond milk. I don't use dairy milk too often and always sub. almond milk. turned out great!
Good to know. Thanks Jen. I will give it a whirl soon!
Thanks Jen. I have been eyeing off Heidi's recipe for a while and I am definitely going to try it. Have some almond milk in the fridge too so will give it a go!
I made this today for out of town guests. I can't begin to describe how delicious this was. Just sweet enough, still tastes healthy but also rich. Delish!
that looks like the perfect breakfast to me :)
Post a Comment